Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A little behind...oops!

Hello Everyone!

Well, this is my first blog...EVER!  I once used to love Myspace and I'm an avid Facebook user and texter, but I can honestly say that I've never blogged before!  This is exciting! :)

Well, as some of you know, I am competing in the 2011 Mrs. Great Lakes US Beauties Pageant and I couldn't be more excited!  I've never competed in a pageant before and am not exactly sure what to expect, but I am looking forward to completing this "bucket list" item!  I decided this was the year after losing my father last year at a young age.  Watching him pass away was difficult and I promised myself at the time, that I would always try to live my life to the fullest because that's what he did! 

I hope that you continue to follow my blog as I make this journey!  I apologize for being a little behind the times, but I hope you enjoy the following blogs as I try to catch up on everything I've participated in this past year!

Thank you for your support and please keep your fingers crossed for me on January 23rd!!!

Katie








No comments:

Post a Comment