Friday, January 21, 2011

Pageant weekend is here!!!! EEEKKK!

Well, my initial thought for today was to get some good rest, head to my nail appointment and then off to East Lansing for the event that starts this evening, but it's now 6:15am and I've been up for the last hour!  I'm so anxious, excited and nervous that I can't sleep....aagghh!  I'm just looking forward to the experience that this pageant will bring.  With everything that has happened in my life within this past year, it's been nice to focus on something positive! 

Well, guess I'll try to lay back down for a bit, though I don't know how much more sleep I'll actually get!  Please keep those fingers crossed for me this weekend and stay tuned as I find out the results on Sunday night!!!

Thanks again for the continued support!

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment